Reynolds GM Subaru is hiring! We are your local, family-owned and operated dealership.
Starting in 1938, we’ve been in business for 4 generations.
We’ve continued to grow, but have held true to our family values that set us apart.
Do you want a healthy work-life balance?
If the answer is yes, then we are the place for you.
We are open 8am-530pm and 8am-7pm in sales Monday through Saturday and give you time to do the things you love outside of work!
It’s an exciting time at Reynolds GM Subaru and we want you to join our team!
Are you ready to love coming to work everyday?
Do you want to grow your professional career while maintaining your personal life?
If so, we want to talk to you! We’re excited to talk to you, so apply below!
Reynolds GM Subaru is seeking an organized and detailed Service Advisor.
* Greet customers promptly
* Obtain customer and vehicle information
* Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer onto Repair Orders
* Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explain all completed work and charges to customers
You have… * Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
* Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
* Above average energy level * A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
* Personal and professional integrity We offer…
* Sign on bonus for qualifying candidates, up to $5000 potential depending on employee credentials and relavant experience.
* 401K (match up on 4%) * Health Insurance
* Paid Vacation * Paid Sick Leave
* Short Term Disability
Location/Region: Charlottesville, VA (22911)