Reynolds GM Subaru has been family-owned and operated for over 50 years.
Starting in 1938, we’ve been in business for 4 generations.
We’ve continued to grow, but have held true to our family values of respect, honesty, and professionalism that set us apart. At Reynolds GM Subaru, we believe our past success and future growth is attributed to our employees.
We treat our customers like family and extend that same respect to our employees.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members.
We believe in career progression and promote from within often. If you want a healthy work-life balance, we are the place for you.
We are open 8am-530pm and 8am-7pm in sales Monday through Saturday and give you time to do the things you love outside of work! ***Sign-On Bonus for qualified sales consultants(Eligible for $2500 sign-on / retention bonus paid quarterly for the first year)*** What We’re Looking For Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you a car enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
Our sales team is expanding and in growth mode.
We are hiring for multiple sales representatives to join our amazing team.
If you are looking for a change and want to be part of a winning team, apply today! We are looking for sales representatives to join our sales team.
The position offers a sign-on and retention bonus, unlimited earning potential, ongoing coaching, product and sales training, and other incentives. What We Offer* Eligible for $2500 sign-on / retention bonus paid quarterly for the first year
* Guaranteed Salary + Commission
* Unlimited earning potential * Family atmosphere, motivating environment
* Immediate impact * Continued education
* Volume, CSI, and Demo bonuses * Dedicated leadership team
* Health Insurance * 401K with 4% match
* 2 Weeks Paid Vacation * Short Term Disability
Responsibilities* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
* Build strong rapport with customers. * Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles.
Qualifications* Proven sales track record
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Orange, VA (22960)