PandoLogic is looking to hire an Account Manager for its Programmatic Media Department. The position reports to the Vice President of Media Operations and involves a variety of responsibilities and tasks associated with delivering a first-class customer experience. The Account Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure that his/her client’s needs are consistently being met.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have some experience with employment recruitment job boards and superior analytical thinking ability. The candidate must have excellent presentation /client servicing skills.
- Accountable for the success of programmatic talent acquisition campaigns.
- Execute all campaign management aspects – campaign strategy; tracking recommendations; user interface setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Managing client expectations through consistent transparent communication.
- Be well versed in recruitment job posting best practices.
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account (Product, Professional Services, and Campaign Teams)
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics that will maximize client ROI
- Understand the client’s hiring objectives and candidate requirements for open positions
- Monitor campaigns to ensure deliverables are on target within budget
- Analyze and identify recruitment concerns and escalate.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years recruitment account manager and digital media experience
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Data analysis experience
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Great technical proficiency with a marketing mindset and a fundamental understanding of dynamic media economics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Forward / innovative thinker with ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
- Train entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.
Location/Region: New York