PandoLogic is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Rep (SaaS platform). The candidate will be responsible for helping to sell our prooduct, pandoIQ, into large global enterprise accounts. Working closely with the executive team you will close current opportunities and help to generate new ones ensuring the continuous growth of PandoLogic and your continued employment.
Ideal candidate role will be to derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. A forward thinker experienced in enterprise sales and is committed to championing new ideas. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Working closely with the executive team to find new prospects and targets
- Orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business, their needs, their ecosystems, and their people
- Demoing product to prospects while clearly communicating how it solves their expressed needs
- Engaging in follow up conversations with prospects about a potential solution
- Helping to manage and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Connecting with real humans and helping to drive change for some of today’s most influential and successful companies
- 3-5 years of enterprise sales experience with a primary focus in Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Experience selling software related to Big Data, Data Quality, Customer Information Management, or Location Intelligence
- Successful track record as a sales rep identifying and qualifying new customers
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics as well as applying domain expertise on behalf of corporate clients
- Ability to travel
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with relevant work experience
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.