Shift: shift and days may vary
Maintain and coordinate activities in the grocery and perishable shipping offices. To retain accurate and efficient records for grocery and perishable shipping departments.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Keep and maintain accurate records (logs of seals, manifest sheets and trailer tracking) as required
* Create load tickets for loaders and transportation. Make sure that stores receive proper paperwork pertaining to orders, bills, scratches, split sheets, etc.
* Maintain an even and steady workflow for lift drivers performing replenishment duties
* Responsible for keeping track of store selection completion and the timing of retrieving missed/short cases so that loaders can know when to seal a trailer
* File shipping office records and paperwork
* Keep daily records of shipped cases
* Ensure delivery loads make it to dispatch by their dispatch time, to ensure on -time delivery
* Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris
* Responsible for calculating daily workload variance(s)
* Responsible for assigning associate production job functions and manage indirect job functions.
* Coordinate breaks, lunches, and facilitate meetings based on workload and as needed.
* Partner with Supervision and Third Party Labor Providers to align and allocate labor with workloads
* Partner with Transportation and Central Order Processing to resolve ordering and delivery exceptions
* Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs
* Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and productivity.
* Ability to reach, stoop, bend and lift up to and including 60 lbs.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Work in a warehouse environment with varying conditions (i.e. cool temperatures, concrete floors, powered industrial trucks)
* Ability to work in a –5 degree to 90+ degree Fahrenheit environment (temperature varies within each department) for long periods of time
* High School Education
* Certified on a powered industrial equipment where applicable
* Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment
* Working knowledge of WMS3000, CAMS, and YMS (if applicable)
* Possess good communication, verbal and written skills
* Possess working knowledge of computers, programs, and office equipment
* Possess a friendly and professional attitude when dealing with diverse workforce
* Possess good organizational skills and be team oriented
* Ability to meet production standards set by the company
* Must be able to work needed schedule to perform assigned duties
* Must be dependable in terms of attendance and punctuality
* Able to use personal computer for data entry and research purposes
* Ability to read and understand written and numeric product identifiers
* Highly motivated self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast paced environment
Location/Region: Butner, NC