Ortho2, based in Ames, Iowa, is seeking a highly motivated, result oriented, Regional Sales Representative to promote and grow our orthodontic practice management software customer base.The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, who excels in generating leads, building relationships, and achieving sales goals.
- Cultivate and establish relationships within the territory, with industry professionals, and industry consultants.
- Create sales leads and contacts, making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Develop marketing strategies in designated territory to increase sales to existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations, educational presentations, and proposals to potential clients to meet or exceed new business sales goals each month.
- Follow up with key decision makers and provide recommendations for products and services to enhance their practice.
- Present University Lunch & Learns to promote company software products to current orthodonticresidents, as well as build relationships with them as they enter the orthodontic field.
- Participate effectively in industry tradeshows throughout the year to promote lead generation and grow business.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Ortho2’s software and hardware product offerings, as well as integrated products and services.
- Collaborate within the Sales Team to utilize effective methods to gather information about current and emerging trends and buying patterns in the orthodontic industry and sales profession, as well as competitive products.
- Evaluate and provide input into company promotional materials, mailings, and demonstration contents.
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience in developing new business, repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of or ability to learn computer systems and software applications.
- Ability to effectively interpret and translate customer requirements in a professional and respectful manner.
- Energy, passion,and a positive “can-do” attitude required.
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to obtain and retain customers to meet sales goals.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written,with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well alone or as a part of a team when necessary.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time within a designated territory.
Location/Region: Ames, Iowa