The Programmatic Campaign Manager at Pandologic is responsible for the implementation, management, and analysis of online advertising campaigns. You'll need to have excellent analytical thinking and technical knowledge of campaign management tools, love for numbers and a well-rounded marketing mind. Additionally, you'll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues, working closely with account management and other internal departments.
Position’s general overview
- Optimizing campaigns to meet CPA/CPC/ ROI goals.
- Regularly monitor and QA all live campaigns for proper serving, click-through action, and conversion events.
- Analysis of database tables – the ability to analyze large datasets and deliver actionable insights.
- Provide actionable insights, finding ways to optimize based on clients’ success metrics, identifying potential issues, communicating recommendations to both the client and internal teams
- Support technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping them reach a resolution by liaising with internal teams
- Communicate with account managers and address customers needs.
- University Bachelors' degree in: Mathematics/ Physics / Computer science / Statistics / Business Administration/ Economics / Engineering – Must
- Advanced Excel skills Full proficiency including VLOOKUP's and Pivot Table - Must
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities, Self-learner
- Ability to look for solutions autonomously and solve technical issues
- Good organizational skills with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in online advertising – advantage
- Experience with SQL writing – advantage
At PandoLogic our mission is to make online recruitment advertising an easy and efficient process for all and that is carried throughout everything we do. We pride ourselves on having a close-knit culture shared across our two offices. We speak openly, value everyone's opinion and encourage each other to try new things. We collaborate across teams and time zones.
Benefits and Perks:
- Dynamic and fun work environment
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental)
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.
Location/Region: New York