Hubner Industries LLC is looking for people to join our family owned company. We offer competitive wages and a top benefit package.
We are a local, family owned company, which has been in the seed production, treatment, packaging and distribution industry for 47 years.
Conditioning Tower Operator
The Conditioning Tower Operator requirements:
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Decision making is crucial
• Strong math skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail and think ahead
• Computer experience (will train, just need to be willing to learn)
• Willing to work longer hours during the winter months
This job entails walking flights of stairs, getting in and out of cleaner bins, lifting and other vigorous duties. You will work independently and in a team environment. This will be an indoor position most of the year.
This is not a complete list of responsibilities and duties for the position.
These are full time positions that includes benefits, such as, health and dental insurance, life insurance, vision, short term and long term disability, 401k retirement, vacation and personal time. EOE
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at hubnerindustries.com.